Pursuant to the Augustinian educational philosophy, mission statement, goals, and objectives and the Department of Education academic requirement, Colegio San Agustin-Makati offers a comprehensive and developmental curricular program from pre-school, elementary, and secondary levels. Through the unique Augustinian restorative and transformative education, the academic program aspires to equip the pupils with necessary skills and competencies that would make them life-long learners, globally-competitive individuals, Christ-centered and socially responsive members of the society. Guided by the principles of learning, the school environment promotes the intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual growth of the learners, who find meanings and enduring understanding of concepts and ideas and efficiently use this information and experiences in their daily realities and for the general good of the community at large.
Colegio San Agustin dedicates itself to the fulfillment of the mission of the Church by providing quality Christian education to the youth of the Philippines through well-balanced curricular offerings, development of moral and social virtues, promotion of health and cultural programs, and fostering civic and patriotic attitudes.
Colegio San Agustin, aims to achieve the following goals towards the fulfillment of its mission:
- As a Catholic school, it is committed to building up a Christian community by providing an atmosphere conducive to the fulfillment of Catholic ideals, through living witnessing of Christ, religious instruction, sacramental participation and related activities, without prejudice to pupils of other religious affiliations;
- As a Filipino school, it is committed to inculcate love of country and pride in the national culture and traditions, fostering awareness of Filipino identity and civic and social responsibility for national development, while promoting international understanding and interaction with other racial and cultural groups;
- As an Augustinian school, it is committed to a meaningful relationship among the different sectors of the school community through genuine friendship and mutual respect in line with the Augustinian theme, “to live in harmony, having but one mind and one heart intent upon God”;
- As a co-educational school, it is committed to foster free atmosphere and circumspect behavior among students growing up in a natural setting of joyful living and wholesome interaction; and,
- As a service oriented school, it is committed to uplift the poor and marginalized in our society through outreach programs and extension services involving all sectors of the school community; and promotion of truth, justice, peace and respect and respect for God’s creation.