The High School Department is committed to excellence in completing the basic education foundation which includes the development of life skills to prepare the students for their prospective college career choices.
To ensure the concretization of the Augustinian philosophy of education, the school mission, goals, and objectives are aligned precisely with the curricular and co-curricular programs of the High School Department.
These programs are geared towards the further development of the intellectual skills and inherent talent of the students. It further seeks to mold their acter , imbued with Augustinian values, to prepare them for higher education, so that they may, ultimately, become committed Catholics, competent and responsible leaders, and worthy citizens of our country.
The High School Department aims to :
• Cultivate Catholic Ideals
• Induce an Insatiable Thirst for Truth and Knowledge
• Develop Respect for Multiculturalism
• Inculcate Maturity and Responsibility
• Plant the Attitude Respect and Tolerance for Others
• Provide Training for Social Responsibility
At the heart of the Augustinian education is the aim to harness the full potential of the learner to become Christian leaders who are:
• Restless in search for truth
• Committed to the pursuit of excellence
• Concerned for the common good
• Friendly and community-oriented
• Sensitive and responsive to the needs of others
• Simple and humble
• Understanding and compassionate
• Sincere and transparent
• Responsive as a steward of God’s creation
• Critical and analytical in thinking
• Effective in communication
Colegio San Agustin has designed an instructional program that will supplement the learning and developmental processes of the students from pre-school to high school, to prepare them holistically for entry into the tertiary level of education and contribute to their advancement, so that they can be active members of the Christian committed to the building up of the City of God.
All the components of the instructional program are aligned to the school’s vision and mission, goals, and objectives, and are geared towards the realization of such ideals.