The Arts and Sports Enrichment Program (ASEP)
COLEGIO SAN AGUSTIN, in pursuance of its objective to develop the total person, to provide for individual differences and nurture special talents among students, created program of activities beyond the general curriculum offered to all students.
The Arts and Sports Enrichment Program (ASEP) is directed mainly toward the enrichment of our performing arts and sports activities. ASEP comprises to schedules; SPECIAL INTEREST INDIVIDUALIZED GUIDED EDUCATION (SIIGE) and PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR THE GIFTED STUDENTS (PTGS).
A. SPECIAL INTEREST INDIVIDUALIZED GUIDED EDUCATION (SIIGE)
Our schedule in SPECIAL INTEREST INDIVIDUALIZED GUIDED EDUCATION (SIIGE) allows students to take special training under professional trainers during the regular period allotted in the curriculum for Physical Education (P.E.) and Music. Following the criteria set by the academic department activities are graded and will be integrated into the regular subject. SIIGE is offered to all CSA Students from Grades One to Seven and First Year to Fourth Year High School. Regular ASEP classes start in July and ends in March.
B. PROFESSIONAL TRAINING FOR THE GIFTED STUDENTS (PTGS)
The PROFESSIONAL TRAINING for the GIFTED STUDENTS (PTGS) aims to provide structured
rigid training. PTGS is open to CSA and Non-CSA Students, specifically nursery, kinder and preparatory level and those students who prefer to take lessons after the regular class hours. Classes start in July and ends in March. Annual summer programs are in April and May.
C. LESSONS OFFERED:
Music : Piano, Voice, Flute, Guitar, Violin
Classical Ballet, Hip- hop and Jazz
Badminton, Fitness Programs; Plyometrics and Circuit
Training, Gymnastics, Swimming, Taekwondo and Tennis
D. HOW TO ENROLL:
1. ASEP flyers are distributed to students through the class adviser prior to enrollment
2. Parents or students who wish to enroll may see the Sociocultural office for Special PE and Music. Students should bring with them the flyer /form they received signed by their parents allowing them to enroll to special lesson.
3. SCO would then give the official ASEP ENROLLMENT FORM for enrollment indicating the schedule of classes, fees and special lesson chosen.
4. Submit ASEP ENROLLMENT FORM together with payment at the accounting office.
5. Enrollment is completed once the student received the student’s copy of enrollment validated by the accounting office.
6. Once enrolled, dropping, withdrawal or changing of course is not allowed.